Sunday, October 18, 2015

Don't Cry Because It is over, smlle because it happened.

I rarely quote someone else but I found this in error. Dr Seuss quote. " don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened." That is actually more difficult at times to do. Sometimes an obsession is nothing but not finding closure. I am torn to that smiling because it happened as they keeps the memories in the forefront or the closure that files away a chapter in life.
I have spent a lifetime walking on egg shells because if I said what I felt it wouldn't end to well. I find myself dealing with the world as it is and the world as I believe should be. The struggle is tiring. I thought everyone must deal with the struggle of life but to some degree I don't believe that so. Most people are where they are meant to be. I don't think I have ever been where I should be
 
The season comes with many reminders,
for my yesterday is still my today as
you are forever in my heart.
 
 
I've turned the page only to find
myself back on the first chapter.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment